VSAT Sales Representative - West Africa
Date posted: July 30, 2015
Location required: West Africa
Nationality: French African (Ghana, Mali, Senegal, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, etc..)
Education: Engineering or Business Degree
No. of positions required: 1 (Full-Time)
Solid VSAT technical and sales experience – 3-5 years
Prior technical knowledge of ICT and specifically VSAT and specially installation of iDirect or Newtec would be a preferred and a decisive factor.
- An active and aggressive bilingual (English and French) candidate who would help Vizocom with growth of VSAT sales as well as its implementation.
- Responsible for regional sales and business development in the assigned Region in West Africa (French Africa) selling VSAT Services and building close relationships with Enterprises, ISPs, corporations and media organizations in the assigned region according to general guidelines provided by Company Regional Sales Manager
- Representing Vizocom in West Africa participating in meetings as well as projects related to our VSAT business
- Sustaining and increasing all core business opportunities and penetration to achieve vertical growth and increased market share contributing to the overall horizontal growth of the company.
- Managing and capitalizing on key partners & monitoring customer satisfaction
- Expand business relationships to achieve forecast requirements.
- Grow sales revenue profitability
- Maintain pipelines and sales forecasts.
- Developing sales channel partners / resellers in the region
- Providing support for implementation of projects received in his area of responsibility
- Providing detailed reports & charts of partner's performance every month