Inside Sales Engineer/Manager
- Inside Sales Engineer/Manager (depending on the qualification)
- Reporting to Senior Internet Services Sales Manager.
- To actively engage with prospects on Chat, email, phone and social media in all business market sectors (predominately ISPs, government, and oil & gas and institutions) and sell Company’s terrestrial and VSAT services.
- Engineering or Business Degree
- Have minimum of 3-5 Years of prior experience in Telecom industry.
- Knowledgeable in a variety of terrestrial and satellite technologies and its applications as well as different types of equipment used in this field.
- A proven track record and demonstrated career stability
- Experience in closing inside sales and telesales
- Knowledge in preparing technical and financial proposals
- Capable of delivering technical/ commercial presentations
- Multi-tasking and proven ability to cope with stressful situations and short deadlines
- Ability to understand technology solutions and communicate these business concepts
- Capacity to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Team Player with ability to recruit staff, manage and monitor performance
- Language spoken: Fluency in English, with written and verbal communication skills
- Engineering Education is a plus
- Writing and speaking French is a plus
- Prior Experience with ISPs is a plus
- Excellent Office/PowerPoint and Browsing Skills
- Proficiency with vTiger and/or Salesforce
- Prior Experience with Gulf and Africa markets is a plus
- Telephone, email and social media sales and marketing
- Identify, screen, and qualify “prospects” interested in the satellite and terrestrial Internet Services.
- Develop and maintain business relations between the company and the customers. Understanding business needs of corporate clients and their business model to give them appropriate solutions.
- Establish, update/maintain, and progress a pipeline of business opportunities
- Sourcing and pricing a variety of equipment and material including but not limited to IT and communications, internet capacity in different geographies.
- Conduct presales review and detailing of customer requirement and developing proper cost effective solution and prepare the proposal to win the contract.
- Participate in proposal activities, including but not limited to collaborating with others, providing verbal and written input, reviewing responses, and delivering proposal packages
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting and sales targets
- Record all sales and performance objectives.
- Providing detailed reports & charts of performance every month
- Assist the marketing department in creating suitable lead generation strategies
- Assist the marketing department in designing online marketing campaigns.
- Attending meetings with customers in different countries if and when tasked.
- As per employee